Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BILLI - An untoward Ending!!!

I thought of coming back on this portal on positive note but alas!!! It was not in the fate. But still there is some positivity in it. You can say positivity in disguise of negativity. Too confusing way of word usage. Isn't it??? Anyway, well this is about my coveted dream/desire to do something big for the first time ever in life with my maximum effort till last moment. But destiny speculated by me wasn't in my side and I ended pathetically on wrong side.

Few might be wondering what I am talking about? This is all about an unpleasant ending of a race I call use to call as 'billi'. Did a blunder on the D-day and was en route failure. It would have given me a little satisfaction if I could have made it to at least first level. But I guess its just console myself over the shattered dream. Presumption & impatience in answering without reading complete detail and also taking something as too important and perfect too hurts a lot.

Anyways, Hope now I will try to be regular on this blog portal now onward. I missed to mention the positive thing out of this failure. And that is : - Now I don't have to worry whether my GD/PI dates will clash with other institutes. [;)] And hence I am saved from the hobson's choice :)