Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009

When the end of this year is fast approaching people have started thinking about the things which they did in last one year, so do I and this retrospection gave some astonishing revelation., not all is coming here.

This year was happening both at personal as well as professional front. This year there were many moment when I wanted to come to my blog and write something but somehow or other I failed to do it. And at the same time it happened first time since I started writing that, I wrote one post every month, though not useful sometimes. Loosing at SPJ call to winning new role in my job, Organized and stable in job to unorganized and screwed career plan, Feeling of standing nowhere to ecstasy of achieving something, loosing out contacts with old friends to making shallow attempt to make new friends ; all seems standing side by side and leave with a awkward sense of being lost. Though I was passionate about writing, but seems that is also dying slowly and now is struggling to write, not sure if I would be writing anymore including the gibberish stuff. One thing which was done consistently was nagging and the procrastinating attitude, which are the main cause for slow progress. Time demands a change, but being a neophobic it would be a tough call. But sooner or later have to go through it before I get caught by stagnancy.