Saturday, September 24, 2011

Last working day tomorrow @ XYZ

Mail was sent on 12th September to my colleagues for 13th September being the last day with the Organization. Surprisingly, drafting the mail took a significant time, but time given was totally worth considering I stayed with my first organization for more than 5 years. And I can shamelessly say that I may have continued for my life time with this organization and I do intend to come back some day. It was/is/will be best company to work with. 

Mail body as below :-

Hello Everyone!

As many of you know, tomorrow is my last working day @ XYZ.

Looking down the memory lane, I had a lot of unforgettable moments and specially, wonderful people whom I met during my stay at XYZ. I would like to thank each one of you for lending me your invaluable support, help, co-operation and encouragement whenever I was in need for the same. It was a professionally and personally enriching stint with XYZ and I would definitely cherish the moments which I had in the past five years at XYZ.

A, B, C, D - I sincerely want to thank each one of them for guiding, believing, mentoring & supporting me through my entire time in XYZ.

At last to my friends who are one of the asset which I earned in this company and people who would really be interested to stay in touch. You can reach me @ linkedin  or @ facebook.

I wish you all the very best in your personal and professional life. Hope to see you guys someday.

Warm Regards,
Ankur Anand