Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crossed finger Vs Luck!!!

I wish I could have added one more item in my resolution list, and that is, to make promise to update the blog regularly and break it always. At least this would have saved me from guilt feeling of not working on my blog page and would have also added something in my achievement list. Achievement of  making Routine/Plan which I followed with heart and soul. ;-)

Coming on topic, I use to hear this a lot while waiting for something good "Keep your finger crossed". Always wondered the correlation between the twisted finger and luck. If I take this as a fact then it means those with naturally twisted(abnormal) fingers are luckiest lot. Which I doubt is the case. So why this? Human is a very strange species and usually come up with strange ideas for every moment. Lots of unanswered behaviour. BTW if crossed finger would have brought luck I would have had tied all my fingers in crossed form with string, so as never to fail in luck game because for me hard work is not found in dictionary. :D

P.S.:- Surprisingly got a call from SP Jain over my educational profile, which gave a boost to my confidence as I never thought my profile has the spark. Hope crossed finger will bring luck, else I am still going with my resolution. ;-)