Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolution Time

Before starting off with my post I would like to wish all my blog readers a very happy and prosperous new year. Cheers... :-)

Each new year comes with new hopes, expectations, planning and last but not the least, Resolutions. Resolutions which we make so as not to commit the mistakes which we committed earlier and also to start soemthing new. And many a time it takes a weird outlook, feels mine one too. And somehow it always happen that, we make the resolutions and forget it never to follow it. But good part is this gives a chance of doing analysis at the year end what we did and what we shouldn't have done.

For a change this year I am making resolution which I bet I will follow even in my dreams/ unconsiously. My resolutions for this year:-
1) I will not study seriously to get into either something big or small.
2) I will not concentrate on my work and won't do any work seriously. [I can write this as I didnot give link for my blog page to any of my colleagues. He he]
3) I will delete scraps from public forum entered on my profile page.
4) I will sleep atleast 11 hours a day
5) I will not go to gym regularly.
6) I will make long duration calls to everyone in my phone book. And will see to it that my phone bill don't goes below 1200 atleast.
7) I will eat as much as I can and also whenever I can and will reach target of 36 waist size by year end.
8) I will take loan whenever opportunity comes and wont let the debt amount on me go below 10k a month.
9) I will not decide to have a clear goal in my life and wont even think about actions needed to achieve that.


I think this is all for now. May add few more points later if and when I will remember. WISH NOT TO FOLLOW A SINGLE RESOLUTION MADE THIS YEAR. :-)