Monday, February 9, 2009

Google Chrome!!!

Google trying its hand in everything, and no doubt one day we will hear that it has a market share for OS too.  But I am sure of one thing, they are probably gonna caught in some legal issue some day or other. I dont know how many of you actually encountered the problem, google doesn't support MS mail (Hotmail) upto some extent. The application doesnt respond properly with hotmail. Also on google chrome, all sites other than google's crash once and you will get the page broken link and site not exist. Belive me it came for yahoo.com too!!! screw you chrome!!!

I am writing this after using Chrome for nearly 30 days and after declaring chrome as my official browser last month on 26th. Chrome has replace mozilla and due to my habbit of  throwing/scrapping things which I dont use made mozilla to go completely out from my TV(means laptop), browser which I used for almost 2 years.And now I miss mozilla!!!

I hate you google!!! And yeah I can tell this while using your so called application blogger and I will still use it. :D

P.S.:- I am back with my posts which lack synchronization and not to miss, clarity of thought. :P