Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A DaY In LiFe Of SwE

One Day at work, the SWE spoke :-

I hate my job, being answerable for others slow pace is pretty lame and pathetic when you can't get rude with your colleagues. It Sucks being in this situation. I need a change in profession itself.

It was the same SWE who said long long ago :-

I see myself working in same profession after 5 year but at some responsible position.

How fast the priority changed and how fast the mind. Do not wonder if the same SWE will say tomorrow :-

How lame I was to think this profession sucks, this is the most wonderful profession with easy money and growth rate. I love this job.

Phases through which each and every SWE passes, either in a single day itself or during a week. Healthy work environment and enjoying the work has long become a thing of past (or did it ever existed?).

Note: SWE are those class of people who suffers from multiple personality disorder and are called in respectable way as SoftWare Engineer, same way like we call bribe as gift. :-)