Sunday, January 10, 2010

Movie Marathon

It was snowing whole day making it impossible to go out, nor would have had gone anyway. And hence whole day was dedicated to movies. And my note on them as below. This is just for my personal reference, so you can ignore this post .

Pyar Impossible - or Dekhna Impossible!!! How could you do this? Please for Hell's sake do something. Movie start with BS note, gets little better in middle and ends with BS. UC n PC combo was deadly and to top it Mandakini's child version, you gotta be kidding. Coincidence happens only in movies . India is developing fast, real fast. And Danu Danasur??? Was he there only to deliver loser's dialog. That all. But hey wait, did what I told made any sense? No? Really? Well then welcome to PI, it will be the same.

Dulha Mil Gaya - FK, I mean Fardeen Khan, you gave a real FK performance in the movie as usual. This movie is about a dog, hey I am talking about Bozo(key character). I guess I found this movie good because I watched this after Mission Impossible (PI).


Bolo Ramm - Not sure either my taste was getting worse or the movies were getting better but by the time I completed 'Bolo Ramm', I actually felt better that I saw something good today. Movie had a good story and the star cast though new, were perfect for this story. No big names, nothing, but this movie should be watched if option is given between PI and BR.

Marega Salaa - I am happy that I did not see this movie earlier though it was released a week back(or two). And also realized that Jimmy Shergil is most underrated actor though he has a huge potential. His movies are good and mostly have off-beat theme. If he will continue to take the movies like this, one day he will join the class of Nasruddin Shah, Anupam Kher and Om Puri (not talking about comedy kinda role) because his role always carries some weight. and have a good narrating voice. Its a suspense thriller so will not give any spoiler. But yes, all the members are equally important. You may like Kim's confidence and attitude, though it would look copied from some Hollywood actress.

That's all for today.

P.S. - I have a record better than this. So no need to get shocked over the number. And not to mention this is my views, you may like the movie which I disliked and dislike what I liked. You may think one more thing, that don't I leave any movie? Well in my capacity I try my best to watch as many as movie I can because "director itni mehnat karke movie banata hai, kaise usko niras kiya jaaye"