Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Though its kinda late to come up with such kind of posts when the new year eve is past 3 days. And writing this post at 3 am in the night don't make sense as well except if I would have written it on 1st of Jan. But again, I have a point, when to celebrate as new year moment lose its sense once you are out of the country and are in different time zone. Same was the case with me as well. I was not sure if the click of 12 am 1st Jan in India was THE moment or THE time when actually it happened in my time zone. So I decided its never late wishing my blog readers a happy and prosperous new year. Though I have made lots of resolutions this year and to tell you, this time it is different from last year. Sadly or shall I say happily, I couldn't get last year resolutions (Click on link to see what resolution I made last year) completed though I made them comfortable enough. :D Which made me get one idea about myself. I am perfect and its difficult to improve on perfection(Courtesy : DCH). Hence this year resolutions are tough enough so that I wouldn't think at the year end that, damn I couldn't complete these things as well?

I am more or less addicted to internet now and spend almost xyz hours on computer now. Will not come with the figures as it gives me panic attack writing those figures. And latest addiction is due to twitter. Why Twitter? What so special on it? I will come on this point in days to come. BTW why did I mention Twitter here? Because I was going to take one quotes from there for New Year eve, funny and lovely. And the quote is :-

"Universe is 14 billion years old. Seems silly to celebrate one year. Be like having a fucking parade every time I take a piss."

haha.. whatever!!! Still I would like to wish my readers once again, a very happy and fun filled new year. And yeah keep visiting my blogs this year as I have decided to come on it very often.(I hope so because its not there in my resolution list). Cheers!!!