Saturday, January 9, 2010

Movie and Property price

hehe, I wanted to come with something good but couldn't resist myself coming with this short post. Also, I usually do not like blog post with picture, but exception are there. and exception is as below.


I got this picture from my apartment maintenance team saying property prices might soar after its LAUNCH in movie 3 idiots. It took me some time(or can I say lot of time?) to identify what they were showing in the picture. hehe.. LAUNCH??? That's a good one. I do not know what will be the property price for IIM Bangalore now. :P

BTW one thing is sure they have downloaded the movie illegally and were seeing it on their computer and some over over-enthusiastic member posted it to the group. Wish someone from anti-piracy team go for a system check and screw them so that they never try to send any stupid posts like this. ;-)

Opportunity for film producer/directors now, you can churn out money even before the movie or songs are release. Just make a deal with such apartment owner to show their building. Who says ideas are over and no more opportunities are left for making money. =))